So for the past few days, I got hurled into a bubble of confusion and mess and finally understood what it meant to be numb and at a loss for words.
So many questions and so much left unanswered.
Where do we go from here?
(Un)Fortunately, the sudden bouts of anger, doubt and twinge of bitterness fades away just for that moment when you are near.
Addison: "Option one, I go home. End of story. Option two, I could apologize, you could forgive me, come home, but you could still bring it up to use against me whenever we argue."
Derek: "Are you trying to be funny?"
Addison: "Satan has a sense of humor."
Derek: "Is there a third option?"
Addison: "I don't know what the third option is. I just know I still love you."
(Yes, someone has been watching grey's)
Man, wearing your heart on your sleeves is so not cool anymore.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home